Terms and Conditions
Please Review All Online Terms Prior To Bidding!
• A 15% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Auction Company will automatically charge the credit card on file at auction end. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $3,000. In these cases a wire transfer will be needed for payment, buyer responsible for wire transfer fees.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
PICKUP & SHIPPING:
• Signing up for Auction item pickup will be mandatory via calendly.com. A link will be provided with your emailed invoice the morning after bidding ends. Please sign up in a timely manner, if you have issues using the scheduler call us at 304-920-3611.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Blake Auction and Appraisal. We will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• Bidders wishing to have their items shipped will need to call once they receive their invoice. We will flag their items for shipping and take to the shipping company the day(s) after the pickup. The shipping company will reach out to the bidder to arrange shipping and collect shipping payment. Our Shipping Company is The UPS Store, Princeton WV. 304-913-5951
• Any and all items not picked up on date specified will be considered abandoned and become property of Blake Auction and Appraisal
AUCTION PROCESS & BIDDING TIPS:
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 4 lots will close every minute until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
o Attending Auction Preview is strongly encouraged.
• Blake Auction and Appraisal is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Blake Auction and Appraisal. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Blake Auction and Appraisal. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Blake Auction and Appraisal. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Blake Auction and Appraisal. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Blake Auction and Appraisal has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Blake Auction and Appraisal. or the seller. Blake Auction and Appraisal. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Blake Auction and Appraisal. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Blake Auction and Appraisal. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Blake Auction and Appraisal. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Blake Auction and Appraisal. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Blake Auction and Appraisal. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Blake Auction and Appraisal. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Blake Auction and Appraisal. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Blake Auction and Appraisal. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Blake Auction and Appraisal. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Blake Auction and Appraisal.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Blake Auction and Appraisal. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Blake Auction and Appraisal. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Mercer County, West Virginia.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Blake Auction and Appraisal. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Blake Auction and Appraisal. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Blake Auction and Appraisal., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Blake Auction and Appraisal., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Mercer County, West Virginia. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.